” Vues de Grenoble / Views of Grenoble ” – Art show!

12 Jul

Je fais partie d’une exposition collective qui a lieu à ART’ TEA STIC du 9 juillet au 9 août sur le thème « Vues de Grenoble » ! Vernissage: jeudi (aujourd’hui) le 12 juillet à 18h30.

I am pleased to announce that I am in a group exhbition entitled “Views of Grenoble” at ART’ TEA STIC from July 9th until August 9th! Opening: Thursday, July 12th (today) at 6:30pm.

Art’Tea Stic
6-8 rue Bayard
38000 Grenoble
04 76 18 22 01

11 Responses to “” Vues de Grenoble / Views of Grenoble ” – Art show!”

1. Nathy July 12, 2012 at 12:40 pm #

Si on vient ce soir au vernissage, on pourra te voir ?

2. chickster July 12, 2012 at 2:41 pm #

Very cool! Any chance those far away readers who might not be able to make the exhibition will get a glimpse of your artwork online (via link or a posted pic)? Best of luck on the opening tonight.

• grenobloise July 12, 2012 at 7:19 pm #

I’m so glad that some of you are so enthusiastic to see my work! Yes I will post some indeed! Thanks for your interest.

Also, if you email me via the contact page (or if I have your email) I can add you on my mailing list. I have a website/newsletter/facebook/twitter all for my art and exhibitions. :) I just don’t like putting my full name on this blog so I don’t add a lot of my art due to Copyright and stuff.

P.S. So envious about the pork festival! Although Lyon is just nearby that whole city could be called a pork festival (food-wise, not action-wise!) hahaha

3. emilieandleassecrets July 12, 2012 at 3:06 pm #

Super!
    1 mois, ça nous laisse le temps de nous y rendre…
    Félicitations et bonne chance.
    Léa

• grenobloise July 12, 2012 at 7:21 pm #

Oui, tu as le temps !
      Merci beaucoup Léa <3

4. ellacoquine July 12, 2012 at 5:29 pm #

I’d love to see your work too! Can you post some on the blog? Please? : )

Congrats on the show! You’re movin’ and shakin’!

• grenobloise July 12, 2012 at 7:31 pm #

Hi Ella! My top commenter aka #1 fan. ;-)

I don’t put much of my art on the blog because I don’t want my name out there (and 2 because it’s more about Grenoble so I don’t want to bore anyone). I can email you my web site and all. I will make an effort now to add some of my stuff on le blog! Glad people are interested! Sweet! :)

Yes, movin’ and shakin’. I actually have a bunch of shows coming up this year so I’m trying to keep up (– trying to paint as “fast” as possible for show deadlines. I’m not able to blog as often as I’d like to be!).

Ojalá que estés disfrutando mucho tus vacaciones en Argentina xx

5. Carine July 13, 2012 at 9:16 pm #

J’espère que le vernissage c’est bien passé ;-)

En guise de reconnaissance, voici trois awards : I nominated you for 3 awards

• grenobloise July 31, 2012 at 8:53 am #

Merci Carine ! I will try to get on top of things when when I get back back from Scotland. I haven’t had much time for the online world. Merci pour le nomination! Much appreciated!

• Carine August 2, 2012 at 12:31 am #

Mais de rien !

Je vois que j’ai laissé une belle grosse faute en français :-)
        “s’est bien passé” et non “c’est bien passé”…

Enjoy your stay in Scotland!