Happy Bastille Day from Grenoble!

15 Jul

Joyeux 14 juillet depuis Grenoble !

IMG_5675b_blog

IMG_5676b_blog

IMG_5694b_blog

IMG_5721b_blog

IMG_5739b_blog

IMG_5785b_blog

IMG_5814b_blog

IMG_5844b_blog

IMG_5871b_blog

IMG_5901b_blog

IMG_5933b_blog

About these ads

12 Responses to “Happy Bastille Day from Grenoble!”

1. Lisa July 15, 2013 at 9:57 pm #

Ha! I was just looking through these on Facebook and now here. Great photos! The fireworks were really nice and I loved the music.

• grenobloise July 15, 2013 at 10:15 pm #

Yeah, I got both done at once. :)
      I love your fireworks photos– I’d love to learn how to capture light in such a crisp, smooth way– You’re so talented!

• Lisa July 16, 2013 at 10:51 am #

Did you see that your photos were on the Vill de Grenoble FB page? Woot woot!

• grenobloise August 17, 2013 at 6:15 pm #

Hehe. You should submit your gorgeous pics there.

2. Carine July 16, 2013 at 3:32 am #

Belles photos :-)

3. Ella Coquine July 16, 2013 at 9:14 am #

Joyeux 14 Juillet!! Lovely photos! You were right in the action! Don’t you just love fireworks? I especially love the crowd “ooohs” and “ahhhs”. It makes me laugh every time. :) Hope you had a lovely day!

• grenobloise August 17, 2013 at 6:17 pm #

Why am I just noticing this comment now? Ha.. I’ve taken such a long hiatus. Anyhoo, yes I love the oohs and ahhs. Such a magical moment- feels like being a kid again.

4. Gwan July 18, 2013 at 6:01 pm #

Very pretty! I’m living vicariously since the closest I got to the fireworks this Bastille Day was being woken up by them (sad)!

• grenobloise August 17, 2013 at 6:17 pm #

Aww Gwan! Well, you’ll have to check ‘em out next year!

5. laura July 30, 2013 at 9:36 pm #

So.. I don’t know if you remember leaving a comment on my blog a million years ago about French men shaving their armpits and you saying that in grenoble that wasn’t the case?! Well my new French bf is from Grenoble and he has underarm hair! Oh the cultural differences among the French.

p.s. lovely fireworks!

• grenobloise August 17, 2013 at 6:19 pm #

Hi Laura, wow it’s been a while! I don’t remember what I wrote but I briefly remember this post. I’ve still yet to see (or notice) a French man without armpit hair. Thank goodness. Your new bf is from Grenoble, wow!! woot woot :)